Saturday, March 31, 2012

h8 the player not the game (2008)


this is told by the female perspective.. a guy ain't the only one who plays folks.. girls can and have played just as bad, especially this one






Just a pawn,
make your move,
take your place,
stake your claim,
but u can never win,
you're just a player in,
his sick game,

it's not my place 2 say this,
because i don't know what i'm sayin,
sure we talked a bit,
but it really didn't mean shit,
because He was the 1 I was Playin,

I was talking to several others at the same time,
while implying that HE was the only 1,
I whored myself out on a message board,
And it was HE who stopped fucking with me,

i didn't say i didn't want him,
he left for a year and went away,
and in that time,
i got on with my life,
and now i diss him at every opportunity,

He didn't move across the country for me,
but i did move across the country for 2,
so when i say u're a pawn,
i know what i'm talking about,
because i've played my share fools,

so don't get too involved,
after all, i wouldn't want u 2 get played, u see,
the only time u should ever get played..
is when u get played by,
me

2 comments: