Monday, March 12, 2012

Uncomfortably Numb

4 Once I'd love 2 feel,
4 Once I'd love 4 the wounds 2 heal,
4 Once I'd love 4 the scars 2 fade,
4 Once I'd love 4 the nightmares 2 go away,

I'd really like 2 get over it,
I'd really like 2 let it go,
I'd really like 2 move on,
I'd really like 2 no longer be,
Uncomfortably Numb

4 Once I'd love 2 not fake a smile,
4 Once I'd love 2 be amongst the living 4 a while,
4 Once I'd love 2 say I'm healing,
4 Once I'd love 2 say I'm who I was always supposed 2 be,

I'd love 2 Move On,
I'd love 2 LET IT GO,
I'd love 2 GET OVER IT,
I'd love 2 no longer be..
Uncomfortably Numb

4 Once I'd love 2 hold my head high,
4 Once I'd love 2 look myself in the eye,
4 Once I'd love 2 be introduced 2 Happy,
4 Once I'd love 2 not feel everybody glaring at me,

I'd f•••ing LOVE 2 GET OVER IT!
I'd f•••ing LOVE 2 LET IT GO!!
I'd f•••ing LOVE 2 MOVE ON!!
I'd f•••ing LOVE 2 NO LONGER BE...






UNCOMFORTABLY NUMB

No comments:

Post a Comment