Tuesday, March 20, 2012

CoMaToSe

give me a drink,
invite jack daniels to the party,
give me a couple vicodin,
let me get real sloppy,

never been drunk, or high,
or out of my sorts,
but no more "likes"
i wanna get something more,

bring on the vodka,
bring on the lime,
i want everything u got 4 me,
i want 2 go all the way this time,

maybe some everclear,
then give me the keys 2 my car,
i (burp) (cough) can drive,
i want 2 go 2 far,

i just need to lie down,
don't console me,
don't hold me close,
give me everything in your medicine cabinet,
i wanna get comatose..

i wanna get comatose...

2 comments:

  1. For some reason this post made me think of all the rum that I am going to consume on vacation this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lord I feel like this way too often. :/

    ReplyDelete