Monday, March 12, 2012

4bidden

4bidden 2 c u,
Not supposed 2 be with u,
But my thoughts won't do,
What they're supposed 2 do,
So every night I'm longing,
Shouldn't think of u this way,
Think of what the others would say,
If they knew that I was smitten,
"oh no u can't do that...it's 4bidden"

I've got 2 be dreamin'
That u're layin by my side,
The love we make is sinful,
But I wake up Aline again 2nite,
Ur touch has got my interests peaking,
I want u - that's my heart speaking,
I wish that it was right,
But it isn't,
It's 4bidden,

I cannot and will not apologize,
In my mind I try & strategize,
My morals I would compromise,
2 see my reflection in ur eyes,

Hear u whisper my name,
Play this game,
Feel no shame and take all the blame,
Cuz it's ...4.......bidden....

No comments:

Post a Comment