Friday, March 23, 2012

Solitary Confinement

Like an acrobat falling out of the sky,
This tear is scared 2 hit the ground,
Cuz it knows it's gonna die,
Soon as my heart gets the notion,
2 Start missing u,

1 drop then another then a flood,
Covering this floor and building up,
It's gonna be another long night,
Another sleepless night,

No life preserver,
No way 2 tread,
No more will 2 fight,
I'm going under instead,

Cuz I don't wanna live,
Don't wanna be in this world,
Without u,

Can't stand, can't stand this silence,
Damn it, can u say something,
Can u say u want me, u love me,
U know me.. could u hold me?

tired of this haunting hurting,
Pain in my heart,
Somebody tell me I'm worth it,
I'm so far away from perfect,

But I love with all my heart,
Speak with all my mind,
I'm not always Mr happy,
But u left me far behind,

U left my broken heart in the garage,
In the front seat of the vehicle,
Running,

1 comment:

  1. Another heartfelt piece of work - the emotion definitely shines though. GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete