Sunday, March 11, 2012

No Apologies

All in all is all we are (repeat in background thru song)

i bite my tongue for no one,
i make no apologies,
i am who i am,
u like me, like all of me,
or none of me,
my honesty is one of the,
only qualities i posess that's quantity,
i tell it like it is,
weather u listen or not,
if u get offended by it,
it must've hit the spot,
my balls n my word,
are all that i've got,
u're either with me 100,
or u're with me NOT,
friends that i trust,
ain't a lot,
don't get too close 2 the man,
if the pan's 2 hot,
cuz i mince nothing,
i'm goin' for broke,
i'm not a mythical creature,
so don't take me for a joke,
i call it like i see it,
so don't present it wrong,
and if this is about YOU,
u're name woulda been in the song,
kirk sing us out cuz it's time 2 move on...
__________________________________________________
What else should I be?
All apologies.
What else could I say?
Everyone
is gay.
What else could I write?
I don't have the right.
What else
should I be?
All Apologies.

In the sun
In the sun I feel as one
In the sun
In the sun
Married!
Buried!

All in all is all we are [x20]

No comments:

Post a Comment