Monday, March 12, 2012

Daddy

From the moment the dr. told us the news,
I was so happy,
I was gonna be a daddy,
Hurried home and told everyone I knew,
I'm gonna be a daddy,

And u,
U are loved,
More than anything on this earth or up above,
U are loved, u are loved,
More than any words could ever say,
U are loved,

Talked to u while u were in the womb,
And when u kicked at me,
Smiled at ur momma,
Cuz u recognized ur daddy,

When they placed u in my arms the first time,
I cried, I cried,
How could God find me worth of this gift,
It was no longer a wish,
I was a daddy,

And u,
U are loved,
More than anything on this great big world or up above,
U, u are loved,
More than any words that I could say,
I just try n show u every day,
That u, u are loved..

Never been a day that I've regretted in this journey,
Never 1 thing I'd go back and change,
So many people go thru life wanting it so badly,
But my wish came true the day I got that news,
I became ur daddy...

And u...u are loved

No comments:

Post a Comment