Monday, March 12, 2012

Became

I was nothing,
Just a shadow on a wall,
No one was looking 4,
So no one ever knew me at all,

I was all alone,
All I had was one thing,
Hope that one day I'd meet,
Something or someone,

Then there was u..

And I became alive,
I became a man,
I became invincible,
When u took my hand,
I felt a love, that could not be contained,
And I'll never go back to what I was,
Before I
Became......

U shined up all the dullness,
U brought out the light,
U took away everything that was wrong,
U made everything all right,

Now when somebody asks me,
How I made the change,
I just say ur name,
It's because of u,
That I

Became alive,
I became a man,
I became invincible,when u took my hand,
I felt a love that could not be contained,
And I'll never go back 2 what I was,
Before I,
Became...

I became Alive,
I became a Man,
I became invincible,
The minute u took my hand,
U gave me a love,
That cannot be contained,
And I'm forever indebted 2 u,
4...what I...

Became

No comments:

Post a Comment