Sunday, March 11, 2012

Convultion

spoke out loud the other day,
with words i thought,
would move u like the ocean,
and u looked at me statue still,
like i was having,
spontaneous convultions,

eyes rolled like tires on the highway,
knew u weren't hearing me,
u wouldn't even look my way,
so i,

said something referring 2 nothing,
in hopes that u would get the notion,
2 finally listen 2 me,
2 see me, 2 hear me,
2 stop fu*king treating me like,
i'm tongue tied,

my eyes showing only whites,
shaking on the floor,
frothing at the mouth,
held in contempt for never opening,
for holding it all inside,

u're always asking me 2 speak my mind,
but prefer i close it,
just another 1 of the games we play,
so childish in fashion,

when an action, leads to an equal and opposite action,
u do all the talking,
u do all the healing,
i do all the hearing,
the hurting,

the putting u back 2fu*king gether again,
cuz u think it'll all work out,
like we've got some magical potion,
that numbs u 2 ignore me,

like i'm having spontaneous convultions,
why won't u hear me out,
my don't u let me feel,
why don't u stop being so fake all the time,
with me be real,

is it such an undertaking,
merely 2 much 2 ask,
2 daunting a conquest,

a test u could never pass,
cuz u do all the talking,
u get all the healing,
i do all the hearing,
the hurting,

and have to put u back 2gether again...
spoke 2 u the other day,
with words beautiful enough to stop the ocean,
u looked at me statue still,
like i was having,

spontaneous convultions

No comments:

Post a Comment