Monday, March 12, 2012

U Love Me

U could make a brighter day,
Chase the blues far away,
Don't have to do anything,
But say those 3 little words u say,

U could turn a smile from a frown,
Stop the tears from comin' down,
Make happiness here and all around,
When those 3 lil words echo from ur mouth,

And I don't know if it happens,
When I say it to u,
But I feel like a king,
When u say,
U love me..

I don't have 2 search no more,
I don't have 2 pray someone'll come thru the door,
I don't have 2 hurt no more,

I don't need a whole lot more,
I got all I need when u're standing here,
And u kiss me & whisper,
In my ear,

And I don't know what it means 2 u,
When I say those 3 words 2 u,
Maybe it don't but I hope it dies the same thing,
It does 2 me,
When u say,
U love me...

U got me mind, heart, body & soul,
Why would I ever let u go,
The most full-filling thing that I know,
Is that

U love me

No comments:

Post a Comment