Saturday, March 3, 2012

Kama Sutra



i know u'd like it,
i know u'd like it..
i'd like 2 try it..
we could re-write it..

the kama sutra..kama sutra..kama sutra..kama sutra...

so many positions baby,
so long is the night,
gonna take our time,
gonna get it right,

ain't leavin' this room,
till we got no more 2 give,

when we've kissed all that we can kiss,
and we've touched all that we can touch,
when we've made love...all that we can make love,
i'll take u home..

u see,
i got a couple freaky lil things on my mind,
and i've been thinkin' bout doin' em with u,

so baby u're invited,(i think u'd like it...like it.. like it..)
2 help me re-write it,(i know u'd like it... like it... like it)
the kama sutra...kama stura...kama sutra...kama sutra...

we gonna step into this sexual octagon,
there are no limits,
there are no rules,
no referee,
just me... and you,

and what we gonna do,
break every taboo,
and oh baby take advantage,
ur wish.. is my every command,

nails in my back,
slap my face,
scream loud,
call me names,
shout out an order,
tell me softer, tell me harder,
maybe slower, maybe faster,
i'll do it..i'll take u there,
over and over and over and,

keep u excited.. excited, excited,
we are gonna rewrite it..
the kama sutra..

gonna keep the lights on,
so we can see,
me all over u, baby,
and u all over me..
do what ever we please,

i know u'd like it,
i know u'd like it..
i'd like 2 try it..
we could re-write it..

the kama sutra..kama sutra..kama sutra..kama sutra...

so many positions,baby,
so long is the night..
and if we wanna,
we can take all day...
tomorrow..
while we re write..
the kama..
................sutra

No comments:

Post a Comment