Sunday, March 11, 2012

Reason I Come Home

I could go out every night after work,
Go drinkin' with my buddies,
What would it hurt?
I could go out on the weekends,
Hit every club in town,
But that ain't me,

I've been known 2 turn a head or 2,
I ain't 1/2 bad 2 look at, I know,
There's a lot of things,
I could be out there doin'
But u're the reason I keep comin' home,

Cuz as soon as I get home from work,
I can watch my kids play from the porch,
Steal a kiss from the woman that turns me on,
And what's the point in chasin' after,
Somethin' that only 1 knows how 2 do?
The reason I come home..is u

Stayin out late never appealed 2 me,
'less it's with u on a date night,
Dinner & a movie,
Hangin out in smoky bars,
When I don't even smoke or drink,
Is only asking 4 trouble,
When I can be with u and all
The "trouble" I need,

Cuz as soon as the kids get fed,
Homework's done and they go 2 bed,
And u gimme that kiss & say,
Come and turn me on,
There's no place I'd rather be,
Than here with u, here with me,
When the lights are down,
And the day is done,
And there's only 1 thing we have left 2 do,

Reason I come home.. Is u

No comments:

Post a Comment