Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Leaver Vs. The Left Behind

u promised 2 be,
all i would need,
in this life,
u would be,
right by my side,
and 4 some time,
u were...
till the truth,
became a lie,
and u quit coming home,
and u'd spend ur nights,
with someone else,
while i slept in our bed,
in our home,
all by myself,
u had the nerve,
u smiled in my face,
when my tears were streamin',
u packed a suit case,
i begged u 2 stay,
but u couldn't hear,
the sound of my voice,
coming thru clear,
it was that u,
wanted 2 leave,
shatter everything,
i ever believed,
and i'm still here,
losin' my mind,
while u're "over there"
having the time of u life,
and i'm comin' all undone,
because u promised 2 be the one,
my friends are telling me that i'll be fine,
but how do u reconsile,
the leaver vs. the left behind..

No comments:

Post a Comment