Monday, March 12, 2012

Sorry

I was only 10 years old,
How'd I make the decision,
2 be beat down like I stole somethin,
In 2 submission,
Listen,
If u wanna downplay my pain,
Take it all away,
Change my name,
Give me a new identity,
I don't want this,
But if u're just dying to know what happened 2 chris..,
Bonnie went 2 Jail,
Charles did 2,
Pastor came in,
Said your sister or u,
She was only 1 what was I supposed to do?
He told pat & johnny and every night,
They did it to,
And every day there was a beating,
Or a suffocation,
Locked for days inside a closet,
No provocation,
Then Debbie,
Well Debbie thought of me as a problem,
And closed fists, belts and welts,
Was her way 2 solve it,
Black eyes for breakfast,
Right before class,
She slept with school boys so they would beat my ass,
After class unless I learned 2 duck, hide or run fast,
For 4 years I was held captive, destroyed, tortured,
Not physically, but mentally bloody murdered,
Why can't I sleep in December u wanna know?
Cuz that's when it all started all those years ago,
Bruises may have healed but the scars remain open,
Nightmares nightly put me back in those moments,
Reliving it all again like it was real time,
Soon as my head hits the pillow and my eyes shut,
I'll tell u what,
If u could walk in my 10 year old shoes for a minute,
U wouldn't be able stand it,
Let alone comprehend it,
So I'll light up a single candle on the cake at MY pitty party,
And if my December bothers any of u...I'm sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment