Sunday, March 11, 2012

No Reason

Whoever said "a kiss is just a kiss"
Has never felt anything like this,
Just looking in ur eyes can take me there,

Holdin' ur hand in mine,
Hearin' u say my name,
Gets me every time,
Makes my heart & my blood start rushin'

I don't know what I'd do,
If I didn't have u,
It would make no sense 2 me,
Why else do I breathe,
But because u're lovin' me,
To not be in ur life,
There would be no reason 4 mine,

Waking up next 2 u,
Seein ur pretty eyes lookin my way,

Puts my soul at ease,
Makes me feel relieved,
Knowing it's gonna be another great day,

And just reading ur texts,
Can't help but wonder what is next,
What can we do to top this,
Nobody could ever stop this!!!

I don't k ow what I'd do,
If I didn't have u,
It would make no damn sense to me,
Why else do I breathe,
But because u're lovin me,
If I wasn't in ur life,
There would be no reason for mine,

Whoever said "a kiss is just a kiss"
Never felt like this,
Just looking in ur eyes can take me there....

No comments:

Post a Comment