Monday, March 12, 2012

Hush

Hush
No apology needed it wasn't under ur control,
Hush
I don't really wanna talk anymore about it,
I'd rather be okay..

I who am broken,
I who am bleeding,
Am desperately needing a warm place 2 hide away,
And;
A pair of eyes that can really SEE ME,
2 arms that aren't 2 closed 2 HUG,
A shoulder that knows how 2 catch tears,
And a mouth that knows how 2 ...hush...

Shhh
It won't make it any better if u apologize,
Shhh
Please don't try 2 empathize,
Cuz;

It's not OVER, it's NEVER OVER,
Every night begins anew,
Just be there 4 me when I need u,
Just be a friend, a real friend is all I never knew,

I who am Broken,
I who am Bleeding,
Am desperately needing a warm place 2 hide away,
And;
A pair of eyes that can SEE ME,
2 arms not 2 closed to HUG,
A shoulder that knows how 2 CATCH TEARS,
A pair of ears that can LISTEN & REALLY HEAR,
And a mouth that knows how to HUSH......

Just be that someone who won't push me away,
Offer the closeness of a conversation when there's nothing 2 say,
When all there is to do is hush...

Hush

Hush

Just hush

Shhhhhhhhhhh............

No comments:

Post a Comment