Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Of U And 4ever

Could u hold me close,
Look me in the eye,
Dry every tear that I cry & say,
It'll be alright?

Could u walk with me side by side,
Hand in hand, heart 2 heart,
1 body,soul and mind,

Would it be 2 much 2 ask 4 a kiss,
Would it be 2 much, if every day were just like this?

let me sings the words 2 ur favorite song,
While we slow dance in the kitchen with the radio on,

And I'll cook 4 u like u cook 4 me,
Do the dishes, even laundry,
Sharing our relationship equally,

Stealing kisses every chance I get,
Wanna show u I love u,
Don't wantcha 2 4get,
Never 4get,

When the day comes that I buy u a ring,
I'll get ur daddy's permission,
Then down on 1 knee,

I'll ask u for 4ever will u,
Walk down the aisle,
And say "I do"

This is my dream of u,
My dream of u,
This is my dream of u & 4ever

2 comments:

  1. Great job Chris. I like the titles that you choose for your poems by the way and how they relate to the content. Nice work sir.

    ReplyDelete