Sunday, March 11, 2012

Untitled

refuse 2 see reflections,
refuse 2 ever smile,
refuse 2 let joy in2 my life,
i was going the fast way,
down a road headed 4 nothing,
i was done... i was the ugly 1...

then u brought color on2 my page,
u brought melody 2 my words,
u brought rhyme and gave me a reason,
i live... i am... 4 u....

i certainly never thought i'd see,
all the beautiful things u have brought 2 me,
i was blind.. i was just passing the time,
and then...there u were,

standing across a crowded room,
my whisper got the attention of u,
and u saw past..my ugly side..
no one could see just what u see in me,

and that's the only thing that, with them, i agree,
i don't see it... but u see it...
u brought color on2 my page,
u brought a melody 2 my words,
u brought the rhyme and u gave me a reason,
i live... i am... 4 u.....

so 4 u i will breathe my last breath by ur side,
i'll never run away, i will no longer hide,
i will give my all, as long as u..understand,
i'm just a man... i'm just a man...
thank u 4 the color u brought 2 my page,
and the melody u put 2 my words,
4 the rhyme and 4 being the reason,

i live... i am.. 4 u.....
i live.. i am.. 4 u...

No comments:

Post a Comment