Sunday, March 11, 2012

Feel

U're not a fucking feather falling,
U're not 2 good 2 say what's on ur mind,
As long as I've known u,
U should be able 2 lay it all out on the line,

Why do I only get the eyes that roll?
Why do I only get the shoulder shrug?
Why do I only get the I don't knows?
Why can't u 4 once be real?
Just fucking open ur heart,
Ur hands & FEEL!

Sick of being that skeleton in ur closet,
That mess u made u want no one 2 see,
Why can u talk 2 everyone,
In the free world but me?!

Why must I always guess?
Why must everyday be the same?
Why do I gotta do 2 pass ur test?
Why can't u just say what's on ur mind?!

I know u can talk,
I've heard it before,
U started yelling,
Breaking stuff and slamming doors?!

Why must I always get the eyes that roll?
Why must I get the cold shoulder shrug?
Why can't u just open ur heart,
Open up ur mouth,
Open ur hands,

And fucking feel!!
Just feel...

Feel something
Feel anything
Just feel

No comments:

Post a Comment