Monday, March 12, 2012

What Could Be Better?

Touching those places,
Exchanging those faces,
What could be better than?
Neither one of us sleepy,
In the bedroom meet me,
I gotta lil somethin' freaky in mind,

It's Friday night,
Kids are at your mother's,
And I can't see doin anything,
That's more important than,
Kissing u deeply,
Whisper in ur ear sweetly,
All the things I've been thinking bout doing with u,

Turn off the cell phone,
Off with the t.v.,
Hope u ain't sleepy,
Cuz what we're bout to do,
Could last all night,
I'm about to show u,
I'm about 2 get 2 know u,
In places we ain't been 4 quite some time,cuz,
I gotta lil somethin freaky in mind...

Ure gonna say things,
That could make a sailor blush,
Things u won't admit when the mornin' comes,
But once I go there,
Ure gonna make me stay there,
Instantly addicted 2 the rush!

So open up ur mind girl,
Let me explore n find girl,
Everywhere that no other man has been,
It's gonna feel like ure in Heaven,
A fantastic Heaven,
An erotic state of pure bliss,

So if ure ready,
I'm so ready,
U've never been so far from just 1 kiss,
Don't worry bout a thing just having a good time, cuz
I gotta lil something freaky in mind.....


Touching those places,
Exchanging those faces,
What could be better than?

No comments:

Post a Comment