Sunday, March 11, 2012

Independance Day

looks like u want ur independence,
this ain't 1776,
and I'm not british,
_____
so if this is,
what u want,
what u need,
if this will make u happy,
i won't cry, i won't try,
to make u stay,
if leaving me will put a smile back on ur face,
then u can call tonight,
your independence day..
____
its clear that for a while now,
you don't love me,
you don't want me,
and what hurts the most is you don't need me,

what's 20 years when it comes 2 an end,
This won't happen again,
cuz i don't have another 4ever 2 give,
____

so take it all, but leave the pieces of my heart,
just throw em on the floor,
that can be ur defining moment,
when u declare u don't love me anymore,

No need for a tea party,
no uprising at all,
you're free to go,
here is your emancipation!
___

you want your independence,
you got your independence,
this isn't 1776,
I'm not british,
but make sure that this is___
what u want, what u need,
that this will make u happy,
cuz i wont cry, and i wont try,
to make you stay,
if leaving me will put a smile back upon ur face,
then tonight can be,
tonight u can be free,
tonight can be ur independence day,

"free at last, free at last, thank god almighty, u r free at last"

No comments:

Post a Comment