Monday, March 12, 2012

If It Takes All Night

This big ol world is gonna spin,
And there ain't a thing we can do 2 make it end,
So instead of succumbing 2 the the things we can't change,
Let's take a breath, and stop 4 a sec,

Clock on the wall says it's the kids' bedtime,
And that means it's our time, it's our time,

If it takes all night I'm gonna love u,
Till our troubles are as outta mind,
As they are sight,
If 2morrow comes and we're late for work,
What the hell will it hurt,
Cuz I'm in the mood, and I can see it in ur eyes,

So pull down them blankets and close the door,
We're gonna over use what our hearts are 4,
Set the alarm in case we crash,
But I don't think I'll have 2 worry bout that,
Ain't gotta worry bout that,

Just cast ur cares aside and climb in2 my arms,
And get ready for, what's in store...

Cuz if it takes all night I'm gonna love u,
Till our troubles are as outta mind,
As they are sight,
If 2morrow comes and we're late 4 work,
What the hell will it hurt,
Cuz ure in the mood,
I can see it in ur eyes,

That u won't mind,
If it's like old times,
So pack u a lunch,
Cuz I'm gonna love u,
And I'm gonna do it right,
If it takes,
It's gonna take,
All night.

No comments:

Post a Comment