Monday, March 12, 2012

Treasure U R

All of the stars up in the sky,
Could not outshine ur pretty eyes,
And each day with u is a new and sweet surprise,
Another adventure in thus day 2 day that we call "our lives"

And it would seem 2 me,
that it would never occur 2 u,
2 see in u, what others do,
U'd never admit that u're beautiful,
Or that when u give, u give with all ur heart,
U may not think I see, but it's u who doesn't see,
Just what a,
Treasure u r......

Wasted my time chasing empty pots of gold,
Never found the end of a rainbow,
Never one 2 hold or complete my soul till u,
What a wonderful girl, who became my friend,
My lover and my wife,

And u, put up with more than ur share,
Yet u're always there,
Cuz when u love, u love 4ever,
I'll never go 2 far,
From the beating of ur heart,
It's the tempo 2 my every song,
It's my home,
It's where I belong,
Where I feel strong,
U really don't know...

How much of a
Treasure u r...

But when u just hold my hand,
U make me understand,
U make me wanna be a better man,
When u kiss, u kiss with all ur might,
What gives u the right?
2 make me fall in love again,
Cuz I fall in love again with u, all over,

And it would seem 2 me,
That it would never occur 2 u,
U'd never admit u're beautiful,
And when u love, u love with all ur heart,
U may not think I see,
But it's u who doesn't see,
Just what a...


Treasure U R...

No comments:

Post a Comment