Monday, February 13, 2012

Whisper

This is my attempt at writing Gospel. it's a genre that i love, but have really no expertise in it whatsoever. i'm not learned in the bible, so i have to just speak from the heart.. these words came to me with basically no "thought". i closed my eyes and typed most of it without looking at the keys.. guess HE whispered.. and made it easy for me..




I am just a man,
How'm I s'posed 2 witness,
What I myself don't always understand,

Give me the words,
Make it easy 4 me,
Cuz it's not in my heart 2 follow,
I was meant 2 lead,

Whisper so loud,
It turns in2 screams,
Paint 4 me a picture,
That I'll c in my dreams,

And when it's brought 2 question,
I will know just what 2 say,
So that I can bring more people 2 u,

I believe, I believe,
That u died 4 me and that u will rose again,
I believe, yes I believe,
I want 2 share it with all my family & friends,

Give me the words,
Make it easy 4 me,
It's not in my heart 2 follow,
I was meant 2 lead,
2 a new direction,
Off the beaten path,
2 find the ones who've been lost,
And show them the way back,

Cuz I believe, Yes I believe,
That u died 4 me and that u're coming back again,
I believe...Jesus I believe,
And I want 2 share u're story,
With my family and all my friends..

Whisper so loud.....whisper so loud....
Jesus can u whisper so loud,
It turns in2 screams..
It turns in2 screams..

Whisper so loud, it turns in2 screams,

Give me the words

Make it easy 4 me..

No comments:

Post a Comment