Friday, October 26, 2012

Woulda

Under appreciated,
Thought happiness was overrated,
Then I met u,
I was so elated,
That I,
Would stayed..
Forever...

I woulda stayed,
Forever,

Wasn't no need,
To go nowhere,
Had all I needed,
Standing right here,
So I..(so I)
Woulda stayed..(woulda stayed)
Forever,

I would stayed,
Forever,

Can't help I was a lil 2 much,
A like not enough, sometimes,
I'm doing all I can 2 keep up,
With these thoughts racing in my mind,
But I..would left...u..
Never...

I woulda stayed,
Forever...

All I wanted was love,
Love and 2 b wanted,
Freed up from these demons inside my head,
Maybe wake up next 2 u every Morning in ur bed,

And I (and I)
woulda stayed (woulda stayed)
forever...

Yeah I just thought u should know that,

I would stayed...



Forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment