Thursday, October 11, 2012

Anywhere

Woke up said I loved u for bfast, made my lunch,
walked out the door,
waited all day for some,
hugs n kisses,
cuz every time ure near me,
I want more and more and more,

and I...want u to know...that
I ain't going anywhere,
no I ain't going anywhere at all,

Watching the clock as it ticks by,
Wishing it was 1 hour past 5,
So I could get back on home 2 u,
Nothing's more 2 me than,
Sitting at the table,
Hearing bout ur day,
Then going 2 bed early,

I just wanna say that,

I ain't going anywhere,
I ain't going anywhere at all,
No i ain't going anywhere,
At all...

Be so easy 2 run...away,
When everything seems 2 good 2 be true,

But what's scarier than perfect,
Is the thought of not being here with u,
So it's best that u know...

I'm not going anywhere,
I'm not going anywhere at all,
Can't u see,
I'm not going anywhere,
No I'm not going anywhere at all,

Woke up said I loved u for bfast,

I'm not going any..where...
At...all...

No comments:

Post a Comment