Tuesday, October 23, 2012

settling

i knew,
what i was getting into,
and i still did what i wanted 2 do,

i accepted every smile, kiss and hug,
i gave them freely in return,
i did it because i wanted 2,

i never thought u held me back,
i never thought u kept me down,
u gave me love, u were around,
u turned a frown upside down,

so don't think i was settling,
i was right where i wanted 2 be,
giving and getting love,
for once that was enough,
till the day u set me free,
because u thought u were doing what's best for me,
u believed.. i was settling..

i was dreaming of what could be,
blending in2 a family,
i wanted u.. and i did what i wanted 2,

i had hoped that we could see 2morrow,
finally find what happy was all about,
i didn't think 4 1 second u were wrong 4 me,
i did what i wanted 2 do..

how could u say i was settling,
when u smiled at me the way u smiled,
drove me crazy, got me wild,
made me feel at home,

i was alone.. but i was gettin by,
but all the clouds gave way 2 sunshine,
when u walked in2 my life,
and i wasn't settling..

i did what i wanted 2 do,

i wanted 2 be with u!

i wanted 2 be with u!



No comments:

Post a Comment