Thursday, October 18, 2012

Un4gettable

Baby if hands were made 4 holding,
Maybe u could show me,
Put ur hand in mine,
If u really wanted 2 get 2 know me,
All u gotta gimme is just a lil time,

I could be the best thing u ever had,
If u let me,
Or I could be the saddest man on earth,
If u left me,
Blessed the day I was when I met u,
From then on what I wanted to give 2 u.....

Something unforgettable

Take away sadness,
All i need is ur smile,
Tell me u love me,baby,
Touch me 4 a while,

Open ur heart right up,
Let me inside u,
And in return,
What I will provide u...

Something unforgettable

Something u can't and don't wanna live without,
Something that no other man has ever carefully about,
Loyalty, honor and devotion 2 u,
Nothing regrettable,

Something unforgettable

I'll look at u thru honest eyes,
Kiss u with the purest lips,
Realize all ur fantasies,
Fill ur life with 100% pure bliss,

Sure they'll be times that we will fight,
Nothing strong enough to break up,
Cuz when we fight,
We do it just 2 have a reason 2 make up,

Something unforgettable...

No comments:

Post a Comment