Thursday, October 11, 2012

2 weak

There's never been this much emptiness inside,
It's taking over my whole heart & mind,
I'm screaming out for someone,
But no one can hear,
They're walking all around me,
They just point and stare,

And u want strength
But I'm too weak 2 fight,
U want me,
But leaving with someone else,
2 night,

I thought that I could do this on my own,
I thought that I was something,
But I was all wrong,
All along,
I am really nothing...

U want strength and I'm 2 weak 2 fight,
U want me,
But leaving with someone else 2night,

U want strength and I'm 2 weak,
U'really living life while,
I just wanna die,

U just laugh,
At me while I cry,

Cuz u want strength and I'm 2 weak 2 fight,
U want me,
But u leave with someone else 2night,

I'm 2 weak 2 fight....

No comments:

Post a Comment