Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Not Ready

Not ready 2 say goodbye,
I'm not ready 2 miss u yet,
I just got 2 know and I,
Don't wanna forget,

How ur smile,
Lights up the darkest room,
And u laugh always me laugh,
When I'm not in the mood,

I haven't gotten 2 see u,
Recognize ur full potential,
I haven't gotten 2 see u,
Be all that we know u can be,

And that song u sing,
When u're just talking,
When u're really not saying a thing,
At all,

Oh how the tears would fall,
And they'd never ever stop,
If u were not around,
How quiet would the world be,
Without ur sound,

I know it gets hard,
And every day is another sorrow,
But if u make it thru,
I promise u,
A better and brighter tomorrow,

U got the heart,
I got ur back,
we'll be a team,
I'll b there 4 u,
U b there 4 me,

I'm not ready 2 say goodbye,
I'm not ready 2 miss u...

No comments:

Post a Comment