Thursday, October 18, 2012

2morrow's Another Day 2 Try

see a tear,
wipe it away,
say everything's gonna be ok,
then take my hand and hold it tight in yours,
there's so much going on,
tonight i'm not gonna be strong,
no u haven't done anything wrong,
best thing u can do is to be here now,
hold me while i cry,
there's nothing u have to say,
tell me i'm gonna be alright..u know,
and tomorrow is another day to try...
tomorrow's another day 2 try..
yeah..
tomorrow's another day...

feel the beat,
of my heart on ur knee,
as i lay on u,
let it's rhythm beat,
be the pulse that u need,
2 relax my mind tonight,
i am empty, hurting, fractured,
trying 2 be whole,
so when u see a tear,
kiss it away,
tell me everything's gonna be ok,
take my hand hold it tight in yours,
and say..
it's okay 2 b sad,
it's okay 2 cry,
i'll hold u all night 2night,
but don't give up,
u've got so many reasons 2 fight,
and 2morrow's another day,
2morrow's another day,
2morrow's another day...
2 try...

best thing u can do is be here now,
hold me while i cry,


No comments:

Post a Comment