Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Always on My Mind

From the morning when I wake,
And every second of every day,
There's never a time,
U aren't always on my mind,

Autumn's chill is painted across the canvas,
As the cold comes in, it blends with my tears,
Spring seems like forever ago,
Like a million years,

There are some days when I just wanna call u,
Talk to u like we used 2 do,
And see if there's any change at all,
Most days I just wish u'd never met me,

Then u could have never left me here alone...

Moments of weakness in the night time,
When I just need to get some sleep,
Memories rush back again,
Cannot be contained,
And the tears can't wash them away,

If I could get the strength 2 4get u,
Figure out how just 2 walk away,
I could get past all the hurt,
Wipe away the dirt that keeps my heart in chains,

But how do u wash away twenty something,
In just This little bit of time?
if u know how, let me know,
So I can finally let it go,
And get on with my life...

Cuz ur always on my mind...
Always on my mind,
Always on my....

Wish u would have never met me,
Then u could have never left me here...

Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment