Monday, September 24, 2012

Your Heart

Where is ur heart,
Thought it was with me,
But there's a look in ur eyes,
Like u wanna be set free,
If u're gonna let me go,
It's gonna tear me apart,
But u gotta let me know,
Where is ur heart...where is ur heart?

Silence is screaming,
Can hear every word,
What we're not saying,
Why the lines are blurred,
Wanna know that u still Love me,
So I say it first,
Then I brace myself,
Waiting for the worst..

Where is ur heart?

If u're gonna say goodbye,
Take a look into my eyes,
Say it with enough conviction
To leave the tears in my eyes,

Where is ur heart,
Thought it was with me,
Thought we were different,
We would last... we would last,
Where is ur heart,
Guess I have 2 let u go,
But there's one thing u should know,
I Love u... and My Love is true...
Are we 2gether or apart,
Where is your....
Heart?.......

No comments:

Post a Comment