Friday, September 28, 2012

Dorothy

it's half past one and i can't catch a break,
i'm mentally worn and i just want 2 go 2 sleep,
but there's a few things on my mind,
that my heart is telling me 2 speak,
before i'm 2 weak..

it's about how we're not in Kansas anymore,
got carried away and misplaced by a storm,
and about this pretty yellow brick road,
that u must go...

Dorothy

U'll wish that i had just used my brain,
2 tell my heart 2 have the courage,
2 stand tall thru the rain,
and thru the pain,

and u believe in a wizard,
who can get us home again,
but along the way, u've met awitch,
who's such a mean and evil bitch,
please stay, away..

Dorothy

u've found me once again behind the mask,
behind the curtain,
and that 1 thing known for certain,
is that's not who.. u want from me,

but click ur heels 3 times and u will see,
that in my arms is where u need 2 be,
Home is Me...

Dorothy

i've taken off the mask,
and come out from behind the curtian,
that 1 thing known 4 certain,
is that u won't even recognize me,

Dorothy

so click ur heels 3 times and u will see,
that in my arms is where u need 2 be,
Home is Me...

Dorothy

it's twenty 2 two and i relly need some sleep

1 comment: