Thursday, September 6, 2012

1,000 Kisses

I'd give u 1, I could give u a thousand,kisses...
would u be aroused then, would u then call me baby & say that u want me...
take me in ur arms,
lead me to ur bedroom,
take me from a boy 2 a man if I would let u...
would u say u adore me,
slowly explore me, make me close my eyes,
place urself before me,
touching those places, running all the bases,
Would u wanna take me there,
if I let u take me there...
cuz I could give u 1...
or I could give u a thousand.. kisses 2 get u aroused then...
I could give u just a lil more...
would u let me taste u?
Drink every drop like I'm dying of thirst,
I wouldn't waste ya, u got 1 but that's only ur first, shall I stay down there?
Keep kissing u round there,
spelling my name and writing u a song as u quiver and move to the beat of my tongue, could I use my fingers?
Could I use all of my mind?
Could I explore u,
would u tell me where 2 go 2 make u climb..the walls... the walls...
if I gave u 1 maybe a thousand kisses,could I make u climb the walls???

No comments:

Post a Comment