Wednesday, September 26, 2012

2 the Finish

Who r u 2 let my name leak out ya mouf,
Who are u 2 think It's wise 2 wanna talk about,
Some shit I did,shit I said, or something made up,
Like the people I know gonna give a motherfuck,
U must be high or seriously on some,
Death wish shit,
Who are u, Charles Bronson?
this ain't no high school game,
There ain't a locker room,
I'm a pull heat when I see ya,
And let it go Boom,
Nah,
I ain't a gangster,
But I'll be ur worst menace,
Box ya face till u look like Rocky Dennis,
Dumb ass like Pyle in that Full Metal Jacket,
Make some more racket,
And get ur Fucking Meddling Ass Whipped!
I ain't the one u should be stressin,
Let this lesson be ur point of reference,
I've been calm for 2 long,
But I'm sick n tired of the same things,
Next time I talk about it,
I think imma name names,
Fuck the blame game,
It's ur fault,
Coulda kept ur mouf shut,
Minded ur own business,
And quit givin a motherfuck,
I'm angry,
And u ain't gonna like me when I see u in a minute,
There won't be anything left for u 2 talk about,
We fightin 2 the finish!!
Some say u don't matter and It's all in the past now,
But that ain't stopping thoughts of wanting to beat ur ass down,
I know, I oughta be the bigger man,
But I wanna be all three, judge jury and the motherfuckin' trigger man,
u started this ret***ded shit,
Now I'm on some ol It's time to disarm this bitch,
See u in the streets,
And u gonna live out ya worst days,
Cuz I gotta surprise for u like It's yo motherfuckin birthday,
But it ain't gonna be candles that u pickin out,
It's gonna be a lotta teeth that's falling out ya mouf,
No referee, no fucking gloves,
There ain't no octagon,
Just hatred and brass knuckles squeezed into my fucking palms,
I'm swingin for the fences,
I could give a fuck whos there to witness,
I'll smile for the camera,
This is a fight 2 the finish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment