Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Stress

/I gave u 2 much power
/u gave me 2 much stress
/I gave u everything and all u gave me was a mess
/I stood steadfast and upright
/u preferred me sad & uptight
/I didn't wanna be mad,
I didn't wanna be embroiled in a fight
/u wanna point & click
/u wanna start some shit
/I just wanna get on with my life without having to tweet & Facebook it
/who gives a damn who I'm seein
/with whom I'm spending time
/ain't nobody ever gave a fuck before /when I was rubbing 2 pennies together trying 2 make a dime!
/so go on ur merry way and be fine no doubt
/cuz like Mary J I ain't wanting no drama
/and If that's what it's gonna be all about...
/fuck it..
/just sign em papers across that dotted line
/and move the fuck on with ur life      /n let me move on with mine
/life is a highway no doubt
/and everything just comes 2 pass
/love everyone who's been in my corner
/the rest of y'all can kiss my ass...

No comments:

Post a Comment