Thursday, September 27, 2012

American Horror Story

i'm not sure i,
ever felt like this before,
gonna let maddladd,
acquisce to christopher,
time 2 light a candle,
take a seat,
learn thing or 4,
not sure that i can take the bullshit anymore,

mommy stole, got arrested,
daddy got interviewed he got arrested,
left at the pastor's house,
he was trusted and respected,
till he came in2 my room at night,
that was the first time i was molested,
turned on a flashlight,
said u got an option,
it's u or baby sister,
damn,
she was only 1,
and i was her only 1,
i had 2 protect her,
there was no way i was gonna let that motherfucker hurt her,
so i did what i had to,
day in and day out,
no matter the scenario,
had 2 let it play out,
no lock on the door,
no way 2 make him stay out,
this is my this is my this is my,

American Horror Story,

a friend of my mom and dad's came to get us outta hell,
i thought it all was over with,
but that's where i fuckin' failed,
who woulda thought that pastor would have revealed the sin,
that he committed,
that first night away,
the shit started all over again,
fuck!
dear lord up in heaven man,
please take my life and save me from these people man,
the pain i was enduring has never been equalled man,
punched in the face,
forcefully thrown across the floors,
kicked while i was down,
but wait.. hold up.. there's more,
thrown in a closet,
locked in for days at a time,
told i would get it worse,
if i looked anyone in the eyes,
malnutritioned,
my ribs were exposed,
they kept my laundry did,
always had on clean clothes,
but that was just the facade,
they didn't wanna draw attention,
to the pandora's box,
that they kept a 10 year old livin' in,
i remember like it was yesterday,
we picked up their neice Mandi,
from a couple towns away,
she was 14 and she was real cute,
but it didn't take long to know what she was there to do,
threw a blanket in the backseat of that car and gave specific orders,
then when we got home, they pulled out the sofa bed and camcorders,
set em up in the living room and pressed the red button,
and it was on, we had to do whatever they wanted,
i wanted to die,
i could tell that she did to,
but even that night wasn't the last look into my..

American Horror Story,

that shoulda been it, goddman how can a kid survive,
but next up was debbie, jennifer and that night i almost died,
debbie was jealous of me,
she couldn't stand the sight of me,
a beating every night from that hateful bitch was in spite of me,
she punched, kicked, clawed and scratched, bit and strangled,
there were nights that my life was barely just a dangle,
she had the highschool kids,
gang up on me after class,
i couldn't go nowhere 'lest someone tried to beat my ass,
she had the perfect plan, we lived out in the sticks,
she left me home a lone,
and had 2 men come over and try to problem fix,
they had shotguns in hand,
they couldn't get in the door,
i called a friend's dad over,
he made it there just before..
they killed me...
i was 13.. these motherfuckers tried 2 kill me..
i was 13....

now that doesn't bring u completely into my house of horrors man,
this fucking childhood that i've tried to escape from man,
the fucking nightmares comeback to haunt me,
like those demons want me,
they whisper in my ears and love to taunt me,
i wanna get away,
i just wanna get away..
from..my

American Horror Story

No comments:

Post a Comment