Thursday, September 27, 2012

Curtains

Every since Haylee was a baby,
She had big dreams,
Wanted a Nice life,
Wanted some Nice things,
Wanted to have the world in her hands,
That's what her daddy taught her,
She's a good kid,
She's a good daughter,
Worships the ground her family walks on,
She's got this,
One problem his name is Shawn,
That's bein honest,
So while I'm on this,
I'll put u all on my guest list,
Pull up my big boy pants,
And address this,
A one on one conversation,
I request this,
Till then my words like daggers,
Hitting harder than clinched fists,

Look dude,
I ain't saying this to be rude,
But u misused her love,
And now u got some issues,
Best thing u could do 4 her now,
Is to miss u,
Get the fuck out of her life,
A couple tissues,
And then she can move on & be strong,
She'll be so much better when u're gone,
On 2 bigger & better things,
And a life with all the happiness,
It's supposed 2 bring,
Not the tears from the past year,
We told her u were a Playa,
She didn't wanna hear,
So now I'm telling u 2 stay clear,
U see her heart? Stay the fuck away from here,
And I ain't playin,
I'm comin to ya man to man,
And I ain't gangsta,
I'm bringing it 2 ya hand 2 hand,
Taking a stand,
Cuz u're just a predator,
I won't allow u 2 keep on getting her,
Upset, crying,confused,  hurtin,
I'm coming out,
Swinging on ur ass for certain,
Just stay away from Haylee,
Or It's curtains!"


**some of the names have been changed***

No comments:

Post a Comment