Saturday, July 28, 2012

STEAM

Scorching hot summer day,
melting underneath the Georgia sun, grabbed an ice cube,
see if I can make u come undone,while ure laying there on a picnic blanket,
I trace ur frame
and I smile as I see ure getting hotter the cold of the dripping water
hits ur body and quickly turns 2 steam..

Touching in the places
that make ur goosebumps start 2 rise,
that movement in ur body is matching that "come get me" look in ur eyes,
so as I begin 2 kiss where every drop of water lands on u,
uncontrollably I begin laying my hands upon u,
u pull our bodies 2gether,
till the only thing between us is... Steam..

Sweat on sweat,
Lips on lips,
Fingertips on exposed skin,
All of me inside all of u,
Kisses on places seldom seen,
Fulfilling every naughty dream,
2 souls coming together as 1,
creating...

Steam..

No comments:

Post a Comment