Monday, July 30, 2012

Beauty/Mistake

Beauty/Mistake

Wanna believe in every word u say,
Wanna believe I am not just a game u play,
Wanna believe this is a thing of beauty not a mistake,

Wanna feel it's real when ure holding me,
Wanna feel ur need and longing 4 me,
And know 4 sure it's not 4,
somebody else,

Wanna know that every time u say my name,
U know everything there is 2 lose and gain,
From my love..if I let u in.

So make me believe in every word u say,
Show me that ure here 2 stay,
I'm not just another game u play,
Show me this is a thing of beauty,
Not just another mistake,

I'm looking for that bliss inside a kiss,
The wish I've always wished,
For true love 2 come true,
The hands 4 holding,
The soul 4 molding,
In2 1 from 2...

could that be u,
Are u 2 good 2 b true....

If I believe in every word u say,
If I'm not just another game 2 play,
Can we share this thing of beauty,
And believe it's not another..

Mistake

No comments:

Post a Comment