Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Insignificant

Always on my mind
like the Willie Nelson song,
Every second that passes,
What did I do wrong,
What if I was handsome,
What if I was strong,
What if I really am,
What if she was wrong,
What if deep inside of me,
Is a peace I've never known,
That keeps me from wallowing,
From picking up the phone,
From all my pride swallowing,
That's making me believe I'm no longer hollowing,
From the inside out,
What if my weakness all along,
Was something she lied about,
What if there really is a good man,
She wouldn't let out,
What if What if What if
Things had been different?
if I had really mattered,
Instead of being
insignificant.....

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I also ask myself what if that would had happend instead of that. The fact is that I wouldn't be the person who I am right now if things would have been different. Sometimes you go through a tough time, but you also can be sure that the sun will always come back again - sooner or later. You are not insignificant. You are great the way you are, and people like you for being who you are. So don't ask what if, ask what if not.

    I also wanted to tell you that I have nominated you for The Liebster Blog Award: http://sannyspear.blogspot.de/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete