Monday, July 16, 2012

postcards from Colorado

On a postcard that she sent, from Colorado,
She said I don't wanna do this anymore,
She went on to say she's staying somewhere in the mountains,
And that this isn't like the other times before,
She's really gone..
She's gone for good..

She said the time we spent together isn't working,
I wanted So much more out of my life,
My dreams were larger than Just being a mother,
So much more than Just being ur wife,
So she's gone,
And she's gone for good,

when I think about the 10 years since she's left me,
And the beauty of that Colorado sky,
I can't help but wonder if she misses me,
Can't help all these tear drops in my eyes,
She's gone..she's really gone for good.
On a postcard that she sent from Colorado...
She said I don't love u anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment