Sunday, July 8, 2012

can't make u love me

i've been searchin since birth,
2 find a bit of self worth,
4 someone 2 love me enough,
2 put me first,
so i thirst for a love but always come up with the worse,
end of the stick,
cuz i'm last on everybody's list,
someone who if gone,
ain't nobody would miss,
"oh chris," they would say, "he finally went away",
everybody would smile crack a brew and have good day,
but who'd say, damn, he is someone that i cared 4,
somebody i could have loved,
should have loved,
but wasn't there 4,
eh, i betcha not a tear would shed,
if they read it in the paper that christopher was found...
off the cost of somewhere beautiful,
not a soul would be sad,
when u think of me,
most of the times were bad,
some my fault but others were the cause of others,
mostly fake women,
and a lot of lying motherfuckers,
i'm a sucker for pretty smile,
but behind the pretty smiles are fakes,
never someone that gives,
they always seem 2 take,
goddman it,
i must have stupid written all over my face,
cuz the next time around,
the same thing takes place,
when will it ever end,
when will it ever cease,
when will somebody finally see love when they look at me,
when will somebody finally turn towards than away,
i'm sick of all this shit... guess that's why i gotta say...

i can't make u love me, if u don't...
u can't make ur heart feel something it won't,
here in the dark, in these final hours,
i will lay down my heart, and i'll feel the power,
but u won't.. tell me why.. u don't....

No comments:

Post a Comment