Sunday, July 1, 2012

pills & whiskey


****disclaimer... this is art..(depending on who u ask) it doesn't depict real life in anyway, so don't think u need 2 save someone******

PILLS & WHISKEY

sittin' in my room,
man all this shit is hittin' me,
at one time man, i'm about to live on in infamy,
bout 2 go out exit stage left an then,
have these mufukkaz wonderin' why the hell they ever eff with him,
hit the store got a 5th of jack muhfukka,
hit the corner that's where them pills are at muhfukka,
bout 2 take this pain away,
bout 2 leave this place,
bout 2 do a couple lines then my existance erase,
cuz ain't nobody give a fuck,
wish somebody gave a fuck,
but i'm all alone in this muhfukka and it's tough,
people keep on fuckin' me,
ain't nobody lovin' me,
ain't nobody kissin' me,
bet nobody's missin' me,

pills & whiskey,
whiskey & pills,
bout ta leave this mufuka fa real,

i'm tired of feelin,
i'm tired of dealin,
tired of these fake mufukkaz keep me reelin',
ain't nobody want me,
loneliness haunts me,
voices in my head sayin' "go on and get gone C"
what did i do wrong man,
i'm just tryin' ta live right,
ain't nobody tryin' 2 be by my side,
it's all right,
don't come 2 the funeral,
don't even have a funeral,
put me in the muhfukkin' ground,
no festivities,
don't celebrate me,
everybody hates me,
nobody cares for me,
bout to get the fuck outta here voluntarily,

pills n whiskey,
whiskey and pills,
bout ta leave this muhfuka fa real,

triple bar Zanies,
couple lines of that uncut,
oxycodin, vicodin,
depacotes, i'm gettin' fucked up,
bout 2 go out without a bang or a rope,
just bottoms up on the bottles,
jack daniels and pills to the throat..

pills and whiskey,
whiskey and pills,
bout 2 leave this muhfukka for real


****disclaimer... this is art..(depending on who u ask) it doesn't depict real life in anyway, so don't think u need 2 save someone******




No comments:

Post a Comment