Monday, July 30, 2012

BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE

Beautiful Mistake

2Night I'm gonna give it,
Until my heart breaks,
Gonna make love 2 u,
Tho I know,
It's beautiful but it's a mistake,

It never works out,
It always ends then,
Both of us get lonely,
We end up back here again,

Ure longing 4 the touch of a man,
U know I know just What 2 do & where I stand,

And then we fall,

Back in2 this lovesick tragedy, I give all 2 u,
U give ur all 2 me,
But be4 the morning sun awakes,
Something beautiful,
Was just a mistake,

I wanna love u,
U wanna love me,
But it never works out,
Then one of us just has 2 leave,
But 2night,
I'm gonna give u all I got,
I'm gonna hit that spot,
And make this,
Beautiful mistake,

Beautiful mistake,

2Night I'm gonna give it all,
Until ur levee breaks,
I'm not gonna stop,
A downhill roller coaster with no brakes,
I'm gonna help create,
This beautiful mistake...

Beautiful mistake..

No comments:

Post a Comment