Saturday, April 21, 2012

DICK

U pop up at the most inopportune times,
Take over the thought process from my mind,
And intertwine, then turn everything into a fight,
U wanna get out each And every night,
U should be my best friend,
But u r more like an enemy,
I trusted u but lead me astray,
And even tho I should love u,
All I really have to say is I HATE U!!

We got close when I was young,
But u let people take advantage of me,
u betrayed me,
But I stood by ur side faithfully,
Every word u heard u thought it was about u,
It ran thru ur veins,
It made u think u were needed 2,
so over and over again,
When u needed me,
I would hold u,
When ur ego was bruised I was there 2 stroke u,
And all u ever did was betray me,
I'm supposed 2 love u,
But all I can say is I HATE U!!

I HATE U!!
I HATE U!!
I HATE U!!

who am I speaking of,
This 1 unconditional I'm supposed 2 love,
Whatever u call it take ur pick,
My penis,my cock, my fucking...
DICK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment