Wednesday, April 11, 2012

For U

She and I,
Have our problems,
Yeah she and I,
We got enough 2 deal with,
Without u,

So u have got 2 know,
That it will never be,
U will never come between,
So no matter whatcha do,
I will never leave,
Her for u,

U may be the one,
U may have convinced urself,
Plans for my future,
Spent with somebody else,

U may be able,
2 give me the stars and the moon,
But that's where we differ,
Cuz I don't need all of those things,

I just need love
That would be enough,

But u have got 2 know,
That it will never be,
U won't be the reason,
If I'm gonna leave,I'm gonna leave,
So, I just thought u should know the truth,
I would never leave her,
For u

There only people that I'd ever leave her for is three,
And that's me, myself and I,

She and I have history,
It's just not that easy,
2 look her in the eyes and say,
Goodbye,

So contrar to popular belief,
What u think is gonna happen,
Won't play out quite that way,
She has more respect from me,
Than 2 be that man u're wanting me 2 be,
And besides that,
Here's a fact,
That u never considered,
That might come home 2 roost,

If I left her for u,
What's 2 say that I wouldn't do,
The very same thing 2 u,

So understand,
I'm a grown ass man,
And I've got a lot of decisions 2 make,
But if anybody's heart is gonna break,
It's gonna be, because it's over,
Because our love has come 2 an end,
Not because I was a dog,
And I ran off,
With another woman,

So I need u 2 know,
If I go I go,
But I ain't leaving her,
For,
U...

No comments:

Post a Comment