Thursday, April 26, 2012

Get Over U

I woke up this mornin,
With no motivation,
Should've just went back 2 sleep,
But i gotta get up,
Gotta get ready 2 face another week,

My friends all say i should just move on,
But when i'm all alone at night,
All my friends are gone,
Guess its true,

I just can't get over u

Try 2 force a smile,
Try 2 tell myself i can get thru this,
But the hours are longer,
I'm not any stronger,
And i'm longing 4 ur kiss,

I should be goin out drinkin,
But all i can do, is stay inside,
Thinking about u, Guess its true,

I just cant get over u

Should be the life of the party,
I should be shuttin em down,
Spending my time with every woman in town,
But i miss u.. I miss us..
I should be doing all the things i've never done,
Going to the clubs,
Having so much fun,
But all i think about is u,
Is u....

All my friends say i should move on,
But at night when im crying cuz im all alone,
All my friends are gone,
And i guess its time 2 face the truth,
Theres just no
Getting Over,
U..

No comments:

Post a Comment