Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Unforgiveable

Unforgivable,
Is not knowing what we could be,
Cuz u let ur friends(who ain't got nobody)
pull u from me,

Always the bridesmaid,
Never the bride 2 be,
Guess we'll never know,
Guess u're 2 afraid 2 see,

Judging from the outside,
Guess I'm not as cute as u said I was,
Ur girlfriends ain't got a man,

This partially because,
They live in an imaginative world of make believe,
They want prince charming,
But a tool is all they ever see,

U could've had the worldor at least what was mine 2 give,
Someone who Only 4 ur happiness,
He would live,
Whatever would make u smile,
He would do this,
A thousand times he'd die just 4 ur kiss,

But alas,
It will never come 2 pass,
U wanted the steed,
But ended up with the horse's ass,
What once was on the table is now a thing of the past,
And that's 2 bad..baby it's 2 bad..

I could've made u happy,
the center of my world,
So when he disappoints,
Cuz he will disappoint u girl,
Think of me the one who woulda held u near,
Nothing in this world would every have felt so dear,
A love so real n pure..
But u couldn't be sure,

U ran away, and disappeared in the physical,
And these questions in my mind that remain unanswered,
Keep replaying this word..

Unforgivable...

No comments:

Post a Comment